• Apply daily after your favorite Aveda shampoo and conditioner to keep your hair healthy.
• When used with a weekly treatment: apply shampoo, weekly treatment, then Daily Hair Repair.
• Work a small amount of product in hands, apply through damp hair and comb to distribute. Do not rinse out. Style.
Pro tips from Antoinette Beenders, Aveda's global creative director and award-winning stylist:
• Application is key. Use a very small amount for medium-length hair. Work it in your hands and apply it through damp hair.
• To maximize results, focus on the most damaged areas and distribute the leave-in treatment evenly.
• Don't rinse-because Daily Hair Repair is a leave-in treatment. It will give you a healthy foundation to style and finish with your favorite Aveda products.